Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Home and Thank You

You are all too much! I praise God for the love and support of my family and friends and all of my cyber buddies lifting me up in prayer. I am so blessed. Thank you all for your concern and loving thoughts, I appreciate it with all my heart and am reciprocating by sending prayers of thanks to our Heavenly Father for each one of you.

My recovery is going well. I feel good with the exception of a sore belly button and feeling as if I did 1000 sit ups. I will probably post a more detailed account of my experience sometime soon... afterall, I have a lot of sitting around to do ;-), but for now I just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing fine and I am surrounded by family and friends ready to do my bidding. (Didn't I read something about a frapalappachinodingdong?) ;-) LOL.

My only restriction is too keep kids off my belly (the Dr even gave me an extra night in the hospital to ensure this) and to get lots of rest. I'm definitely up for that.

One more thing, My Love was right, I haven't even been home more than 45 minutes and I hop right into blogspot to check on my pals. It would have been sooner but I wanted to taste some real food first.

Thanks Again! (((((HUGS)))))

15 comments:

T said...

I am so glad you are home and doing okay now!! I hope you continue to have a qucik recovery! Relax and don't do the mom thing and get going before your ready! For once take care of YOU!!

Andi said...

Yeah!!!

Glad you're back! I've missed my fellow co-sarcasticator. Hey!!! A word you can use!
def: a person who feels the need to add sarcasm to every conversation!

Okay, that definition is dumb, but I have faith that you will do something brilliant with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad you're back! And I second what Tabi said! :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Yay! You're back! so you'll have to give us the whole narrative from the first twinge until now. Unless you vomited, and then we'll pass on that.

Robin Lambright said...

Oh my stars, I have a few days of technical difficulties and I'm out of the loop. I am so gad you came through your emergency scare. Having been in similar situations like that before I know how scary they can be. I am glad you are back home and recovering.

Now is the time to give those precious little ones a few lessons on how to be a good care giver. You need a standing order for hot tea and cinnamon toast and a story read to you while you are wrapped in a nice warm blankie with your feet up on the sofa.

That's my prescription for a pleasant and speedy recovery.

Blessings
Robin

betty said...

I'm so glad you are back home!!! do be careful and don't overdo!!

I missed your humor; you are one of my new favorite journals I'm following; I always look to see if you've updated :)

I thought that was sweet that your love let us know what was happening when you are having your surgery; he's a keeper for sure :)

betty

Debbie in CA : ) said...

A frappalappawhohawhatever is only a phone call away. ; )

Glad you're on the mend.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

So glad to see you back in here. You have a lovely sense of humor that was missed.

Enjoy your down time, with loving care from others. Don't jump into doing 'things' before you should. :-)

Enjoy drinking from your 'ugly' mug. I bet you missed that at the hospital.

Hugs ~ FlowerLady

Dena said...

I am so happy to hear you are home and on your way to a full recovery! I'm thinking all this is to be blamed on too much excitement over winning the ugly mug contest. LOL

Take it easy girl. You've earned it!

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

So glad you are home and feeling well, I missed seeing your post. Your hubby did a good job of taking care of your blog for the moment, BUT now we have you back :)

Karen Deborah said...

yeah! walk walk walk and make sure you can use the potty soon, just a bit of post op advice...
glad your on the mend!

Greg C said...

Welcome home and I am so glad you are doing well. I guess my prayers worked. :)

Garden State Kate said...

Glad you're home!

Julie said...

Hi and hugs. I hope that you are well and nearly all better! I loved all the photos.

farmlady said...

I leave for a week and looks what happens...
for heaven's sake take it easy. Easy for me to say, right? I don't have 4 kiddos to herd around. Hope you're on your feet soon.