Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ABC, Wordful, and Watch Me Wednesday ~ A Triple Threat

Today's letter for
ABC Wednesday
is B





B is for Boy in a Box.
Its true what they say...
Its not the gift that counts,
its the box it came in.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Four kids, four hats, four hours of garage sale shopping which happened almost four months ago. Just look at these kids... some ready for naps, some ready for action, squished faces (Marli does not really look that way lol) and misbuttoned shirts. I see a ruler, a charmer, a clown, and an odd one out, but by choice. They are my own little set of Mad Hatters and I love them all.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Watch Me Wednesday

This one does require some explanation.

The kids, particularly James, thinks it is HIL. LAR. RI. OUS. To put scary things under the covers of My Loves side of the bed. One day James gathered every plastic ant, snake, spider, and I think even a little plastic ghost. He placed them all under Daddy's covers and could barely contain himself as he waited to hear screams of terror. My Love was getting home after bed time so I promised him I would video Daddy getting scared at the snakes 'n things.

James has watched this clip about 100 times and laughs uncontrollably at every viewing.




Isn't My Love a good actor? LOL. I had clued him in to James' plan so that he could emote the proper emotions. ;-)

He is going to kill me for posting this. :-p


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy Wednesday!



20 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love it!!! Each and every photo. That cabbage patch kid...did you get a certificate with him? [kidding!]

Happy Wordful Wednesday. My entry today is one part cats, and other goodie tidbits from an alphabet challenge. Won't you stop by and say hi?

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Goof stuff, but I really want to see that video. Let me know when it's up.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Wonderful "B"!! I wonder why they like the box so much? It's amazing sometimes what kids do! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Nicole Marie said...

boy in a box...why do they love boxes? where can i get my very own cabbage patch kid like him? lol

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Love the boy in the box! Of course the box would appeal to him more than the doll! ;)

Shell in your Pocket said...

The first photo is funny! They always love any shape or size box!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Boy in a box - hilarious! My son has that same shirt. :)

betty said...

I loved the hat picture and the boy in a box; so cute! I can't wait to see that video; do a quick entry that says you got it loaded or something so I'll remember to come back and look at it

I love humor like this (good clean fun with little tricks like this; keeps everyone on their toes)

betty

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That Cabbage Patch Box with your son in is TOO cute. What a great idea. Boy in Box! I am so glad you joined ABC Wednesday. He is a cutie : ). Love your little set of Mad Hatters. Adorable!

Claremont First Ward said...

LOVED this post. Every picture and word of it.

Brenda said...

Those are so cute, especially your kid in the cabbage patch box!

Sandra said...

Those kids are soo dang cute!

I can't wait to see he video...

Soooo adorable those kidlets!

Becky said...

The little green stipped shirt even looks like a shirt a cabbage patch kid would wear. CUTE!

D Herrod said...

What a fun posting.

Mel said...

Love your mad hatters!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house sounds like fun!

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

What a cabbage patch, the cutest one I have seen and I love the hats. Your kids are soooo cute

pictureeachday said...

hehe, the Boy in a Box is too cute! I hope we get to see the video soon!

Karyn said...

Love the photos! Your kids are adorable.

B for boy in a box is a great ABC post!

♥ Pernill@ said...

Cool the same thema that I coose..
But just bboy no box...
Nice interputation in the letter B
Have a nice weekend!
Greetings from Sweden.