Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ABC, Wordful, and Watch Me Wednesday ~ A Triple Threat

Wednesday seems to go with everything. I have been doing Watch Me Wednesdays for a while and I enjoy it. It gives me a place to keep all those short video clips that are made just for the sake of memories, and perhaps a few laughs.

I have been enjoying ABC Wednesday through Life with Kaishon for at least half of round 3 and since they are back to "A" I think I will jump in.

But wait... there's more! I also love Wordful Wednesday. I am going to participate there too. How much can I squeeze into one day, you ask? Well, thats about it right there. I'm full (of it).

Wednesday = Triple Threat!

:-p I will have to plop them all into one post to save you (my loyal reader) and myself some time.

So here we go...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ahem, for this week's Watch Me Wednesday please click
here.

I already had this one done.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Today's letter for ABC Wednesday is "A"


A is for Awanas.

My oldest three are in this Christian Bible club. James and Eden are Cubbies and Kiah is in Sparks. Sparks get to dress up on certain nights for extra points or club dollars. This picture was taken on Fish and Ships Night (dress like a pirate or fishermnan). She became Gordan's trusty daughter, Kiah, the one eyed fishergirl.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wordful Wednesday


My seven year old, toothless daughter is so proud of her redneck smile that whenever we are out she walks around with her upper lip curled under so that everyone can see she is missing her two front teeth.

She looks so much better now that they are out. They were hanging all askew and almost sticking straight out at times. Her right one was first to come out on Friday. Saturday I renamed her Fang until just before bedtime when My Love yanked the left one as well.

She woke up while I was playing Tooth Fairy but I dove onto the bottom bunk until she lay back down. In the morning she was so excited she woke me up by waving my own money in my face.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



9 comments:

Dena said...

We have Awanas in our area, but unfortunately it didn't start until just recently so my kids never had the chance to get involved in it. It looks like a great program.

Love the toothless picture. I remember those days. One of my girls was like that in the summer and was so distraught that she couldn't eat corn on the cob.

Greg C said...

Nothing like a redneck girl. :) I love the fishergirl outfit too.

Anonymous said...

So .. are Awanas the members of the Bible club? It's not a word I know! Sweet pirate/fisher girl though!

On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thanks for taking part! Hope to see you again next week. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I LOVE it when kids lose their top two teeth.......what a great way to combine so many Wednesday meme's. LOVE it! AND, I'm so glad you've made mine one of the ones you do. Can't wait to see next week.

Jessica said...

GREAT idea! Thanks!

Stonefox said...

Wow, you ARE "full of it." HaHa! Love your stuff, keep it coming!

Unknown said...

That is SO cute Becky : ). Cute. Cute. Cute : ). The missing teeth. They just make me giddy : ). I laughed out loud about her waving your own money in your face!

I loved Awanas when I was growing up. It was so much fun and a GREAT way to learn verses. I wish I could go again! Maybe I should find a church around here that does it and volunteer to help.

ChrissyM said...

Love the toothless picture. To cute!! Welcome to ABC Wednesday!

Tumblewords: said...

Nifty post!!