My friend Heidi at Moms, Ministry, and More gave me the Kreative Blogger award. Thank you Heidi. :-)
I had received it once before but this time it was accompanied by a different set of rules. A tag full of sevens.
Seven things I did before... Before what, I'm not sure :-p Before now?
1. I worked at McDonalds for two years.
2. I worked at Blockbuster video for two years.
3. I worked at Lucky/Ralph's grocery store for five years.
4. Before all that I worked as a dog groomer for four Summers in a row.
5. In high school and college I was crazy weird, earning me the nickname Supafreak.
6. I used to own a pony and a horse and spent most of my free time during my high school years riding one of them.
Seven things I do now... Brace yourself.
1. Change diapers.
2. Home school my four loverly kids.
3. Wait eagerly by the front door until My Love gets home so I can give him a big hug and kiss then leave. :-D
4. Watch Sesame Street, Word World, and Wonder pets.
5. I do all the wifey/mommy stuff with a lot of help from My Love.
6. I read the comics every night as I fall asleep. Occasionally I'll wake up with the paper laying across my face :-0
7. I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment out of blogging.
Seven things I would like to do...
1. Spend more time reading and studying the Bible (beyond what I do with the kids)
2. Take piano lessons for myself. We own a piano that never gets played. If I could learn then I could teach my kids.
3. Go to Europe and travel around for at least a month.
4. See my kids grow up to be genuinely good people with a deep understanding of and relationship with God.
5. Spend some time alone in my house during daylight hours.
6. Have a book published or have a column in a newspaper or magazine.
7. Add three more hours to each day. 27 is a nice number don't ya think?
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex my husband... EVERYTHING! But I'll try to narrow it down.
1. His genuineness and great sense of humor (he gets me when few people do and we have SO MUCH FUN together)
2. His walk with the Lord.
3. His gallant, chivalrous nature.
4. If we can all be grown ups for a moment I need to say that he is an extremely good lover.
5. His rugged good looks. hubba hubba :-D (I'd take you over Spiderman or Mike Rowe any day, My Love)
6. He takes care of us in so many ways as a family unit. Keeps the kids happy yet inline, puts up with my mood swings with ease, provides for us financially, and keeps up on all the man chores (garbage, wood, property maintenance etc.)
7. I truly am the apple of his eye. Even when I am in bed with dragon breath and bedhead and haven't had a chance to shower in two days he still thinks I look beautiful and I smell great. And believe me I DON'T. :-p
Seven favorite foods...
1. Cold, leftover pizza straight from the fridge. My absolute fave! I could live on this.
2. Dibs... sort of an addiction right now... I'm sure I'll get tired of them soon... I hope.
3. Pepsi. I know I'm naughty. At least at home its only diet caffeine free pepsi. I call it my carbonated chemical water. :-p
4. Spinach dip on fresh cubed sourdough. A must have at every family buffet.
5. Steak, medium rare, ribeye or prime rib is my preference.
6. Chicken. Cook it all the time for dinner. Love it. You can put anything on it and it tastes good.
7. Ice cream. I will eat it any time any where any season. I will also occasionally use it as a meal replacement. :-D
I think I've finally found a diet I can stick to!
Oh yeah, baby!
Seven things I say most often...
2. Stop it!
3. Don't touch!
4. Don't eat that!
6. 5...4...3...2...1... THATS IT!
7. I love you!
Seven things we did to celebrate Reformation week today...
1. Talked about how long ago 1517 was (491 years) and how people lived differently then today.
2. Found Germany on the map and the globe and talked about pretzels, leiderhosen, castles, and beer. Well, not so much that last one.
3. Counted to 95 about 95 different ways.
4. Read the first 17 theses, aka, ideas :-)
5. Looked at the flags from Germany and the USA then drew our own flags.
6. Planted pumpkin seeds to be sure we'd have more for reforming next year.
7. Talked about Martin Luther and what is a monk.
Me: "What was Martin Luther's job?"
James: "He's a hunk!"
Me: "Only in the movies, Bud"