Post a comment
and you may win a prize!
and you may win a prize!
Yippee Skippee!!! That's right this is post #100 right here, right now! The reason this is such a momentous occasion for me is that I rarely stick to anything long enough for it to reach 100 of anything. This is the first journal of any kind that has lived past its first week of entries. Sure there have been a few rough spots, lengthy absences, and pointless posts but all in all I believe it is shaping up to be something I can be proud of in a modest, embarrassed, please read it but don't read it kind of way. :-p
:-0 Well that's not a good sign. Lets pep this thing up a little.
Here is how this week of my 100th post will play out. Each day I will pull up a post from the past... one which recieved no comments. It won't be that difficult to find them since I only just started to recieve comments about fifty posts ago. Then you leave a comment and I will enter your name into a drawing to win a Super Delux Dinner and a Movie Plus Dessert Ultimate Autumnal Stimulous Package Giveaway.
Wait! Hold on! There's more! If you act now and mention my Giveaway on your blog with a link to my blog then you will recieve an extra entry free of charge (you must mention in your comment that you did this so I can check it out ;-) ).
Now here is the kicker! heehee I'll be making post and taking entries every day this week (Monday - Friday)... all you have to do is leave a comment to enter. SO, if you stop by every day AND mention the Giveaway with a link on your blog you could earn up to six entries!!! WOW!!! :-D
I will be revealing the winner on Wednesday, October 22nd.
Now what exactly is this Super Delux Dinner and a Movie Plus Dessert Ultimate Autumnal Stimulous Package Giveaway.
It is exactly...
- One box of Archer Farms Four Cheese Flourintine. Actually just fancy mac and cheese... AKA... dinner ;-)
- One Blockbuster gift card worth $5.35. Movie.
- One coupon for a free 12 pack of any Pepsi-Cola product. Share the love, thats my motto. Whatsamottoforyou? LOL! ~sorry~
- One bag of Act II Butter Lover's microwave pop corn. MMMmmm my favorite :-)
- One sizable bag of Brach's chocholate caramel candy corn...AKA... Triple dyed high fructose corn syrup poured into cute little molds until hardened... AKA... dessert.
- Also for dessert is a selection of chocolatey delights. Five bite size Snickers, five bite size Heath bars, and five Hershey special dark chocolate truffles.
- One leaf shaped candy dish to hold the chocolatey delights. :-)
- A cute little leafy pad of sticky notes
- And rounding out the Autumnal part of the prize package is a magnetic shopping list pad.
BUT WAIT! PREPARE TO BE STIMULATED!
Included is a copy of Motherhood The Second Oldest Profession by Erma Bombeck AND last but not least, a biography of Martin Luther ( The German Theologian) by Mike Fearon. Because my family doesn't celebrate Halloween, we celebrate Reformation Day!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll think, you'll pig out. Too much you say? Well, I am not known for showing restraint :-p I just wanted the prize celebrating my 100th post to be something I would enjoy getting (just in case no one comments).
For my first blast from the past I present to you my very first post (in pink) from April 17th, 2006.
I'm going to be cranky tomorrow. All I was trying to do was leave a comment on a friends blog (thanks a lot Skretch GO!...Hey, I have to blame someone.) and now, here I am, a new, proud owner of a blog I don't want.
What do I do with it?
I like romantic dinners, movies, and long walks on the beach...Oh wait, thats something different.
Hmmm...I'm sure I'll figure this out. It's too late to be creative now...or maybe its just too early.
Let the games begin ;-)