1.) Tell us about a lie you told that you later regretted.
2.) Choose a task you'd like someone to complete and write a poem asking them to do it.
3.) Describe a talent you have.
4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.
So I have been somewhat of a slacker as far as Writer's Workshop goes. I mean, Mama Kat is kind enough to host this fabulous event the least I could do is participate. I chose all four prompts because I am Wonder Woman Super Mom. Thats right. I said it. I admit to it. I am WWSM because I do it all folks, and I am beautiful and witty and I can pour cereal and shower and type and wipe noses all within the same day. My biggest, most obvious attribute is my humility.....
BUH-DUM-CHING (*rim shot*)
OK, ok... let me step off my pedestal and get to the assignment at hand...
1.) Hmmm... nevermind #1
2.) Not really in the mood to poetisize but I do wish the kids would pick up stuff off the floor instead of stepping over or ON it ten-thousand times! Sheesh!
3.) Noooooot really all that talented at any one thing in particular unless breaking down an crying is considered a talent... I ROCK at that.
4.) Ten things on my mind... this I can handle...
- I wonder if I will have to get a real job (I stay at home and homeschool). Times are tough but I really don't want to work. I have so little time and energy to do anything for myself (this blog is about it) and if I worked too, even just a few nights a week it would really take its toll on my mental stability. I know we could use an extra $100 a week and I will do what I have to ... just hope it really doesn't come to that. Unless I can find something to do from home a few hours a night... any ideas?
- I was watching TV, sort of in a daze, when I suddenly realized I was looking at talking balls of mucus. Seriously? Who comes up with this stuff?
- Is it too late to plant those tulip bulbs I bought last Fall and on a completely unrelated note... birdfeeders.
- Watched American Idol tonight for the last time :-( ...aaaaaaaaaaaannnd we are already rooting for the young widower. He's got pipes. Anyone want to tape the season for me :-0
- I need a haircut.
- Why am I so tired and sore and fatigued, its not like I've been through surgery... oh, wait.
- My Love *sigh* I don't deserve him.
- When is the next appointment? Which kid is it for? Is it for me? Is there a copay? Did I shower today? Should I pack snacks? Where is the hand sanitizer? Has everyone gone potty? Are you wearing underwear? Pew... you need changed! Is everyone buckled? Where are we going again? Do you need socks? What is in your hair? What is on your shirt? Where is the car? Who is making that noise? Could you not chew that. Don't lick your sister. No park today. Why are your pants backwards? Whose children are these anyway?
- God help me. (Seriously not in vain... it is an urgent, daily plea)
P.S. Does anyone else think Mama Kat looks just a little like "Bikini Girl?"