Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Watch Me Wednesday

Kiah will not be the only ballerina in the house if Eden has anything to do with it.

Eden asks at least three times a day, "Do you wanna watch my ballet."

At least three times a day I say, "Oh yes."

"Then you'll havta close the 'puter Mom." she replies.

That is how the conversation goes... every time. So either she only asks me to watch her ballet when I'm using the computer or this thing is in my lap waaaaaay too much.

In any case,



Pretty good, I'd say, despite the distractions of fairies flitting by and camera flashes going full force.


5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How cute!!! She needs a little pink tutu!
-sandy toes

Dena said...

Way too adorable for words...and brings back fond memories of the many ballet performances I sat through over the years. :)

Unknown said...

They are so cute I can't stand it! You totally inspire me to have girls. OH MY GOODNESS! Kaish always tells me to get off the computer too!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. Brings back precious memories of my own girls. Have fun with your dancers!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

You can never have too many ballerinas or faeries in a family. Adorable!