Everyday when Daddy gets home from work the kids run (literally) screaming (literally) and jump (literally) into the back of his tired old compact pickup and go for a wild ride around the property. I asked My Love if he minded coming home every day to a screaming mob of hooligans... and this is so sweet... He said, "It will be a sad day, years from now, when the house is empty and I come home from work and no one runs out to greet me." I didn't want My Love to be sad so I volunteered, "Aww, I'll run out and climb in the back of your truck, baby."
After a moment of laughter he replies, "Now THAT... I would like to see."
I hope he knows that I meant I would do it WITH MY CLOTHES ON!
Just the other day my friend at Fresh Fixins tagged me with this one:
Tag of 7s
• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
- Whenever I am put on the spot to find random interesting/weird things about myself I suddenly become a huge bore AND completely normal. Go figure.
- I love the way my cats smell. Their fur, their breath... I don't know why... call me weird.
- Every night I MUST read my comics from the newspaper in a certain order as I fall asleep. I love comics. :-0
- Long nails totally gross me out! Especially on feet... oh sick :-p
- I would rather spend time with My Love then any other person. ( I think that is kind of weird in this day and age).
- I never liked kids, even when I was one. I did the whole babysitting thing (for the $) and I was good at it, but whenever someone would ask if I wanted kids I would always say NOOOOOooooooo! LOL, now I have four of my own and I love them more than I ever thought I could and I couldn't imagine my life without them.
- I am actually an incredibly lazy person. If I were alone and independently wealthy, I WOULD NEVER GET OUT OF BED. Seriously. Remote in one hand, beef jerky in the other, and a computer in my lap. All I would need is for someone to bring me the comics.
And as if all that wasn't bad enough I found this at 2nd Cup of Coffee. You can find out where your blog stands... if you dare. Here is what it said about me.
That just confirms what I knew all along. I stopped maturing in Junior High. Well... mentally anyway. Which may explain why I make myself feel awkward.
Oh the humanity!