Thursday, August 14, 2008

If You Please... a Prayer Request

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Lamentations 3:22-26


My Love's hard work over the last two years in gaining his Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice is about to be rewarded. He has been submitting his resume wherever a position would open here and in neighboring counties. Well, tomorrow he has an interview in Truckee and if all goes well... a new job.



Our prayer is that he will have clarity of mind and speech and confidence in front of the interview board. Also, that no matter what happens we will rest in the fact that it is all in God's timing and control. We are thankful just for the interview. At the least it will be a learning experience and he will be meeting some important people. He is up for Probation Officer and the interview begins at 11:30a.m. Thursday, August 14th. He has to drive about an hour to get there so a prayer for a safe trip would be appreciated also.

Thank you in advance for your positive thoughts and prayers.

Go get 'em, My Love! *mwah*

6 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Becky..
I would love to stand with you and the Lord in prayer on behalf of your husband and his interview tomorrow.

Dear Father
We ask that you prepare the way for Becky's husband as he goes before the board. Give him clarity
of mind,speech, and also confidence. Give him peace, and calmness, in his spirit and assurance, that you do all things well. Touch the hearts of those who are on the board and let them find favor in him. These things we ask in your precious name Amen.

Plant Lady said...

Good Morning Becky!

I said a prayer for your love!
Let us know how it goes.

Plant Lady

Julie said...

Good luck and best of blessings! You know my prayers are flying heavenward for you!

Becky said...

I cherish all three of your prayers, thanks so much for bringing my wife some relief amongst the chaos when I am away at work. I am heading out right now for my interview and feel good and peaceful about it knowing that I have a lot of people praying including yourselves. Becky will keep you all posted. Thank you again.

George

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I add my prayers to yours. Keep us posted. Remember that God does care about every little detail.

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

I pray the Lord's Will be done! I hope it all works out for you!