Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tagged... Sort Of

So Beckyjomama at Sweet Abundance was tagged with this meme then decided to pass it on to whoever would have it. Since I have been a dry well of late I decided give it a whirl.


Here we go:


8 Things I am Looking Forward To

  1. Heaven (maybe even before the next mortgage payment is due)
  2. My kids finding something they are passionate about (that doesn't involve cartoon characters)
  3. Spring planting and working out in the yard.
  4. Losing weight (as soon as I start trying).
  5. Family Camp.
  6. My birthday (selfish, I know).
  7. Garage sales... having one and going to them.
  8. The day my kids do their own laundry, make their own lunch, wash their own hair, wipe their own... um... I'm sure you get the picture.

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Read blogs.
  2. Homeschooled the kids.
  3. Went for a walk... aka, newt hunt.
  4. Took a drive just to get out of the house, not necessarily to get out of the car.
  5. Vacuumed.
  6. Watched Sesame Street ( I know you are so jealous of my life).
  7. Watched my birds flit about.
  8. You would think that "did devotion/Bible reading/Bible study/prayer time" would be a given on this list but looking back I don't recall doing my own... just with the kids. Naughty Mommy.

8 Things I wish I could Do

  1. Play the piano.
  2. Dance less like Elaine Benes.
  3. Get paid for writing.
  4. Have more time to write here and in general.
  5. Stay in bed for a week... I'm just tired :-p
  6. Get a job and help out with the bills.
  7. Grow three more inches... heck lets make it four.
  8. Have the house to myself for an entire day *sigh*.

8 Shows I Watch

  1. American Idol
  2. The Office
  3. Americas Next Top Model
  4. Food Network Challenge
  5. Iron Chef
  6. Seinfeld
  7. Any nature/animal documentary.
  8. Whatever is on PBS between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm.

8 People I Tag

  1. Who
  2. Ever
  3. Has
  4. Not
  5. Done
  6. This
  7. Meme
  8. Yet

C'mon, you know you want to.

7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

(sigh) To be young enough to look forward to a birthday.

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

You are just too funny!! I love your answers!! And I so admire you!! I would be a basket case if I had small children! With hubby and mother, I'm about close to that already!! :o) (Not really, it could be worse!)

(Thanks for your "advice")!

~Beth

beckyjomama said...

LOVE the list!!!

Mel said...

ok that is a great meme!!! And yes i am jealous you got to watch Seseame Street.

Anonymous said...

The entire house to yourself for an entire day? Oh, you said it - *sigh*, indeed!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Please don't ever tell me that you and your husband fought it out over the "douche" again. Traumatized. For the whole weekend. I am.

Andi said...

I love The Office and American Idol, and I actually got Studmuffin Seinfeld Sceneit for Christmas! Documentaries? You bet baby! Now you need to jump on the Survivor Band Wagon, and we could further cement our bond!