Here we go:
8 Things I am Looking Forward To
- Heaven (maybe even before the next mortgage payment is due)
- My kids finding something they are passionate about (that doesn't involve cartoon characters)
- Spring planting and working out in the yard.
- Losing weight (as soon as I start trying).
- Family Camp.
- My birthday (selfish, I know).
- Garage sales... having one and going to them.
- The day my kids do their own laundry, make their own lunch, wash their own hair, wipe their own... um... I'm sure you get the picture.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Read blogs.
- Homeschooled the kids.
- Went for a walk... aka, newt hunt.
- Took a drive just to get out of the house, not necessarily to get out of the car.
- Watched Sesame Street ( I know you are so jealous of my life).
- Watched my birds flit about.
- You would think that "did devotion/Bible reading/Bible study/prayer time" would be a given on this list but looking back I don't recall doing my own... just with the kids. Naughty Mommy.
8 Things I wish I could Do
- Play the piano.
- Dance less like Elaine Benes.
- Get paid for writing.
- Have more time to write here and in general.
- Stay in bed for a week... I'm just tired :-p
- Get a job and help out with the bills.
- Grow three more inches... heck lets make it four.
- Have the house to myself for an entire day *sigh*.
8 Shows I Watch
- American Idol
- The Office
- Americas Next Top Model
- Food Network Challenge
- Iron Chef
- Any nature/animal documentary.
- Whatever is on PBS between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm.
8 People I Tag
C'mon, you know you want to.