Where was Spring?
September, you sneaky month you. Where did you hide Spring? Well, you're here now. I guess I have to deal with you. Which means I have to get the kids back into a school friendly schedule of NOT being in their jammies until noon. It means that I have to look at skulls, dead bodies and ISLES of easily consumed candies every time I grocery shop. It means that Autumn is upon us.
I suppose it could also mean that I should get back to blogging more regularly. It doesn't HAVE to mean that but its my blog... so it will.
And since I am a dry well of blog fodder I would like to thank Linda @ 2nd Cup of Coffee for creating a meme for me to do.
Don't those day glow donuts look goooood?
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Honey Nut Cheerios and Spaghettios with "meat"balls.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
What are people into nowadays anyway?
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Spending time ALONE! Grocery shopping ALONE! And my favorite... thrift store shopping ALONE. The only other thing I think is better is spending time ALONE with My Love.
...i like to be alone.
LOL at "hoists your sail".
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Always by Jewel, and close runner up is Always and Forever by Heatwave.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Ranch dressing. I know I'm so uncultured :-p
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
If you want to be noticed you have to notice others. Do it for fun and be true to yourself.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
I think I was going to be Steven which, as a girl, would have been a little awkward... I'll stick with Becky.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
The return of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Everything else pales in comparison.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Its FREE homeschool curriculum and all the exact stuff I needed/wanted. Its from my fairy homeschool mother.
10. Today--what song represents you?
I... don't ... know... What song do you think of when you think of me?
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I am not alone!!! LOL! There are other mommies who come thiiiiiiiis close ( ) to cooking and eating their children on a daily basis.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I will and always do wear whatever is clean and comfy... and the clean part is negotiable. As a slightly psychotic Mommy of four kids age seven and under my clothes say... "hmmm, she must be a carzy Mom of four kids seven and under."
Lets not even talk about the hair do.
If you want to answer a Random Dozen then go ahead. Then stop by Linda's to let her know ya did.
Thanks Linda :-D