Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Free Hoover!!!

Who wouldn't want anything for free especially a brand spankin new vacuum? Go visit Mama Kat over at Mama's Losin' It and enter to win this spiffy new bright blue mechanical harnesser of all things suction. Once you visit I garauntee that you will be sucked into reading more of Mama Kat for her dry wit and her effortless ability to make others LOL! ... or at the least gasp in horror. ;-) Now what are you still doing here?

GO WIN YOUR NEW VACUUM!!!!!






And if you win... could I borrow it? :-)

4 comments:

T said...

I will so let you borrow my vacuum because I am SOOOO going to win!!! Hahahahaha :P

T said...

LOL....you crack me up!! Your just upset b/c you know I'm gonna be the winner!!

and if I don't well...I guess it will be okay for you to win! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

T said...

We are soo funny! Thanks for the laughs today!!

Stonefox said...

Cool! Thanks for the link.