Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Watch Me Wednesday

Yay! Another new feature here on your favorite blog Adult Deprived :-/ Well, isn't it?

Watch Me Wednesdays will contain a snippet of my life for you to watch. Mostly it will be of the kids, or critters, or 'I guess you had to be there' moments. My hope is to bring a smile to your face even if it is accompanied by rolling eyes. I may include a brief description of what lead to the moment or I may just leave you with a clip and a title. I hope you enjoy the new Watch Me Wednesdays.



A Quiet Evening at Home
(at least as quiet as it gets)


5 comments:

Stonefox said...

Too funny! Although I have to admit I was waiting for you to come out and join in all the beating and banging! This is a great idea you have here for Wednesdays! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Becky said...

LOL, Heidi... I have this thing about seeing myself (or others seeing me) Here on my blog. Maybe someday, but for now it is my last remaining bit of mystery. :-p

Joyfulsister said...

LOL .. How sweet is that!!
Future musicians watch out!! I too was waiting for you either to come out and join the drumming or maybe do a lil dance, I waited but *U* never appeared (sigh)..

Hugz Lorie

T said...

Thank you so much for your prayers today! I really appreciate them!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Now, what's interesting about this post is that "It is Well" plays in the background while the kids keep time. ! Does Heidi know you're gonna let us see what you're saying on September 30?? :)