Friday, January 05, 2007

Privacy Reminder

If you haven't noticed I don't use the real or full names of anyone on my blog. I am not weird I just like to be mysterious...No, really I enjoy my privacy and like to respect the privacy of others.

On that note it has been very difficult to be honest about all this weight stuff because not only is it a very personal detail it is also embarrassing. So if you know me personally, please don't feel like you have to discuss any of these personal things with me face to face. I would prefer to think that you don't know about them at all. Unless of course I bring them up. Then you can act as if its the first you've heard of it. Yeah, that's what we'll do!

Another exception to the rule would be if you wanted to shower me with compliments about how funny and entertaining my blog is even without pictures (yet) or fancy graphics. You could also mention my great writing skills and how you can't believe that I don't get paid to do this. And don't forget to rave about my dry, sarcastic, yet charmingly witty sense of humor...oh, you could go on all night...but you digress...

back to reality...I think its just me and my biggest fan (I love you, My Love).

No comments: