Monday, April 17, 2006

A Random Intro

Resurrection Day! What a great day to start something new and life giving. What is this little blog of mine giving life to you ask? Why, to my Christian walk, my dreams, my personality, my individuality, my sanity for crying out loud! Before it all slips away into obscurity and gets buried beneath a pile of smelly Pampers.

My dream is to have an 'audience' of people who visit my blog regularly and are actually entertained by what they read. My husband says this is a perfect outlet for me to write without the pressure of having to actually say anything. I'm sure he will be my biggest fan (After all, he already is). I feel like writing is my native tongue. I like myself better on paper (or screen, as the case may be). I can form my thoughts, write them, edit them, re-edit them, and re-edit them. I tend to be a perfectionist in some areas.

What can a mother of three, with one on the way, possibly have to say that anyone would want to read? I don't know, that is a good question. One thing I am sure of is that I have a lot of random thoughts that I simply need to get out of my head. As it is I find it difficult to hold a conversation and complete a coherent sentence because everything has been pent up so long that it all tries to come out at once. Anyway, I'm hoping that at least a fraction of these thoughts will be valuable to someone. If not at least I can go back and read them and see what in the world I was thinking.

I can guarantee that the majority of my random thoughts are not political. My Knowledge of politics is minimal and shallow at best and consists of what I hear on the news, read in the comics, and listen to my husband rant about (no offense, My Love). However, I do have a close friend who is very knowledgeable and keeps herself very well informed and involved. She lets me know what is going on and why it should interest me. Why does she hang with me if I can't talk politics? Well, I think it has to do with a love of God, life, and gardening...among other things I'm sure.

Okay, Lets get random.

  • I love God.
  • I love my husband.
  • I love my kids.
  • I am not a desperate housewife, although, I am a house wife and occasionally I get desperate.
  • I am alone most of the day with my three kids, the oldest of which is four.
  • I home school.
  • I didn't get to take a nap today because I was working on this blog.


No comments: